“A CHECKING POINT TO HEAVEN”

• By Emmanuel TV
  • / Mar 11, 2015
  • 1630 views

“I am connected to Emmanuel TV in my bedroom and sitting room day and night. At night, Emmanuel TV is connected to my home theatre in the sitting room and sends the sounds of Emmanuel TV to all parts of the house. While in my bedroom, Emmanuel TV is on my TV. We believe when Emmanuel TV is on, all evil spirits are chased away automatically!

“The Bible tells us to pray always in 1 Thessalonians 5:17. Emmanuel TV helps us to pray always to God in Jesus Christ’s name. It reminds us that God is there for us and we must be there for others in love. Emmanuel TV acts as a checking point to Heaven in our Christian journey. Indeed Emmanuel TV is changing lives, changing nations and changing the world. If one is watching Emmanuel TV, he is touched to believe in God in a unique way. Thank You Jesus Christ for Emmanuel TV!”

Boyd Phiri, Zambia

36 comments

• Esther 6 years ago

Amen… Thank You Jesus for Emmanuel TV

• Tracy 6 years ago

watching emmanuel tv has turned my life around; now my public channel is not working, and I feel incomplete without emmanuel tv. I am depending on Facebook and my tablet to view online. I pray my public channel be restored in Jesus Name.

• Fatima 6 years ago

THANK YOU LORD!

• ken 6 years ago

Its a blessing to have Emmanuel tv.It has changed my life.May God continue to guide each and every member of Emmanuel Tv and also continue to grant his Servant Prophet TB Joshua more wisdom in every area of his life.I pray also for his family,ministry and Emmanuel tv partners to be protected by Almighty.

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Beware of fraudsters in this page !!
    Do not ordering anointing water,sticker,bracelet through Internet,tel,or from someone.
    The only place to have all those items is at scoan Nigeria .
    Be vigilant do not fall in hands of fraudsters.

• Lydiah Mugadza 6 years ago

Amen. ——————————

• Christopher Mafuta 6 years ago

Thank you lord our lives will never remain the same in Jesus name amen

• johnpaul uzochukwu 6 years ago

Thanks to all the emmanuel tv tearms,for changeing lifes.and bring light to the nation.

• hellen p.c 6 years ago

Scoan is my screen ve been watching it since 2007.I get hurt wen I hear people tok ill of the man of GOD T.B JOSHUA. In my heart I feel sorry n greave alot bcoz they r lost n dont know wat package GOD has put in HIS servant the Prophet.Alot has changed in my life, the first time I took the anointing water in 2007, I felt things leaving me, by that time I was single n the following year I got married n am leaving comfortably. The Almighty GOD is the GOD of T.B JOSHUA. Please watch n follow the man of GOD.Iam blessed through emmanuel t.v happybirthday scoan….

• edmarkernest 6 years ago

great

On 11 March 2015 at 13:43, Distance Is Not A Barrier: Emmanuel TV

• Kanema kasochi 6 years ago

It has always been a blessing to have Emmanuel TV in my house.I got my blessings through it,no longer bed waiting,thank you JESUS CHRIST.

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Do not ordering nothing from this man,he never worked at scoan but an impostor.fraudster !!!

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

People of God beware of those adverts putted in this page regarding anoiting water,sticker,bracelet,visit invitation,do not ordering anything from this man he is a fraudster and never worked at scoan,the only place you can have any items is at scoan Nigeria !!!
    Do not be the next victim !!!

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Il est un voleur,fraudeur,ne commandez rien du tout de chez Lui,l’unique endroit pour te proccurer l’eau d’onction c’est a scoan Nigeria,autrement vous allez Perdre ton argent,il est un escrot.

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Fraudster,be away from him ,,,

• Makata Ejeh 6 years ago

amne

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Fraudster,scam,beware !!

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Beware of fraudsters,scams !!

• Makumbani Mihloti 6 years ago

Good morning tb Joshua men of god and thanks for everything u have done to all people in the world may our good god richly bless you,and give you strength

• Christopher Mafuta 6 years ago

Believe is our connection in Jesus name amen

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

People of God beware of fraudster,scoan team never send out the anointing water to people via DHL courier service,the only place u can get it is at scoan Nigeria.beware of scams they will con you

• clauuniek 6 years ago

Good is not enough. The best is yet to come.

• TB JOSHUA MINISTRIES 5 years ago

Contact : anything about SCOAN is below… This is the original Scoan Admin E-mail Address…
    scoanchurch@) minister.com

EMMANUEL. Distance is not a Barrier. we awaiting your details..

• Aimee josua 5 years ago

Fraudsters using fake email,fake adverts to con you.
      Don’t place any order on this fake email:scoanchurch@)minister.com
      Scoan official email:scoan.info@scoan.org
      If doubt watch Emmanuel TV they will tell you the samething.

• TB JOSHUA MINISTRIES 5 years ago

Original Message From SCOAN Posted!

THE NEW MORNING WATER THERAPY DISTRIBUTION AS BE STARTED CONTACT OUR ADMIN E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR PROCESSING OF THE DELIVERY TO YOU..
    scoanchurch@) minister.com

EMMANUEL. Distance is not a Barrier. we awaiting your details…

• Aimee josua 5 years ago

People of God fraudster are back with fake email :scoanchurch@)minister.com to deceive you,Becareful ,scoan team would never asking you to place order via email,tel,Internet as claiming fraudsters on their fake adverts .
    Scoan team never send out any spiritual items to people via post to reach you into your country as claimed fraudsters,people abroad open your eyes,fraudsters are determined to rob you your money.
    Be vigilant waer others.

• Aimee josua 5 years ago

People of again listen fraudsters are using fake email,fake tel,fake adverts to deceived you.
    Scoan team never send out the anointing water,sticker,bracelet to people via post to reach you in yiu country as claiming fraudsters.
    Ask someone who are going to scoan to collect it for you.
    Do not place nothing from this fake email:
    scoanchurch@)minister.com
    Be vigilant,don’t be the next victim

• Aimee josua 5 years ago

Mes freres a l’etranger ,ne vous laissez pas tomber entre les mains voleurs et escrots,ils utilisent des faux email,faux tel,fausse publicite,faux page pour vous escroquer.
      Scoan n’envoient jamais l’eau d’onction ,bracelets,auto collas(sticker)aux gens par Moyen du poste comme les disent les escrots .
      Pour en a procurer il faut y rendre a scoan ou envoyez la personne qui y se rent de vous aider.
      Les escrots n’a aucun gene et sont determiner a vous voulez,attention oeuvrez vos yeux ne vous laisser pas prendre par les escrots.
      Ne rien commander sur ce faux email:scoanchurch@)minister.com
      Si vois le faite cela va vous conduire directement chez les escrots.
      Passez ces messages aux Autres ,ne Soyez pas le prochain victim.

• Aimee josua 5 years ago

People of God beware of fraudsters using fake email,fake adverts to dup you.

Scoan never send out the anointing water to people through post to reach you into your country as claiming fraudsters in this page.
    People abroad ask someone to collect it for you from scoan and it’s for free.
    Do not place any order via this fake email address:
    scoanchurch@)minister.com. If you do its will lead you to scammers who would rob you without mercy,they are heartless.
    Be vigilant,open your eyes.

• Aimee josua 5 years ago

Attention aux voleurs ,escrots dans cette page !

Scoan n’envoient jamais l’eau du matin aux autravers la post pour t’atteindre dans ton pays.
      Ne jamais placer la commande sur ce faux email: scoanchurch@)minister,com,si tu le fais tu tomberas entre les mains des escrots,attention,attention.
      Les gens a l’etranger ,envoyer quelqu’un qui va vers scoan Nigeria de t’aider a en avoir et puis c’est gratuit.
      Ouvrez vos yeux et Soyez prudent.

• Mrs kakoma 5 years ago

It’s really a blessing to have Emmanuel TV in the house. If my hubby is working night shift,I normally sleep in the sitting room with Emmanuel TV on.I feel protected and no bad dreams. I sleep like a baby.I believe Emmanuel TV is really changing the all word.Good morning.

• William Mahlasela 5 years ago