“I Gave My Life To Jesus Christ Through Emmanuel TV…”

• By Emmanuel TV
  • / Mar 8, 2015
  • 1801 views

“Good morning! Happy birthday Emmanuel TV! I started to watch this channel in 2013. I was one of the bad guys in my country, terrorising people after I got drunk. I smoked dagga and committed so many evil things. I did not believe in God; I was worshipping idols.

“However, after I saw the man of God delivering people with evil spirits that were similar to mine, I was touched. I gave my life to Jesus Christ through Emmanuel TV. I’m now a married man, have stopped smoking, drinking and terrorizing the community. I touch the screen whenever Prophet T.B. Joshua is praying for the viewers. My life has changed now! I have peace with my heart!

15 comments

• Boyd Phiri 6 years ago

Emmanuel! Indeed distance is not a barrier for Jesus Christ.

• edmarkernest 6 years ago

Amen

On 8 March 2015 at 12:24, Distance Is Not A Barrier: Emmanuel TV

• Ineeleng Nelly Mabote-Gotlop 6 years ago

Wow indeed God is great i pray that one day it will be my children giving testimonies for the glory of God of TB Joshua. How i wish every one in my family and in-laws
    to see this Man as God’s send to save us and the whole world .GOOD MORNING

• Feleta Nasha Oloishiro 6 years ago

What a GOD we worship.

• barnabas kaitano 6 years ago

thank you God for everythind,help my father is noy feeling well

• Rosemary 6 years ago

God is great

• Lydiah Mugadza 6 years ago

Amen. ——————————

• ttandajehova 6 years ago

Emmanuel – God with us. Glory to God Almighty in the highest. I bless and glorify the Lord for what he has done in the life of our brother Robaone ChikaMaluza Makoko from Botswana for what he has done in his life for the salvation of his soul. Lord Jesus Christ delivered him from being a bud guy, he was always drunk, he smoked dagga he was terrorising people, he committed many evil things and he did not believe in God and he was worshiping idols. When he saw the Anointed Servant Prophet of God Senior Prophet T B Joshua delivering people from evil spirits in the arena of liberty that is when he gave his life to Lord Jesus Christ. I encourage you to read your Holy Bible and pray everyday so that you will grow. Love the Living Word of God and be a doer of the Word. And make the word of God standard for life so that your deliverance will remain permanent. .

• Feleta Nasha Oloishiro 6 years ago

Thanks a lot Aimee.
    We will defeat the FRAUDERS in JESUS NAME.
    The only thing I believe is that thieves will be brought to light.

• Feleta Nasha Oloishiro 6 years ago

Soon I will also translate my Mother language to all the World to fight the FRAUDERS. ssshhh

• Aimee josua 6 years ago

Hahahahahaha do it please,fraudsters are heartless we need to push them to the corner,could u see how they used my name to look like putting fake emai,adverts to con people.
      I just laugh they want to confused people here like am one of them.
      Well done together we can fight them

• William Mahlasela 6 years ago